Checkpoint is an overnight retreat held each fall that provides adult youth leaders with training, encouragement, resources and fellowship. Student leaders who are seniors in high school are also welcome to participate.
- Practical: youth trends and ideas presented in a usable format.
- Relational: discussions will be facilitated by current regional youth leaders.
- Biblically based: the greatest resource for encouragement and guidance as youth leaders.
- Fellowship: time with others who love Christ and teenagers.
- Worship: a time of praising God together!
Look for registration information by late summer.