BAPTIST FOUNDATION OF NEW ENGLAND
Do you desire to make a long-term impact for Christ in New England? We appreciate your heart for not only meeting current needs, but for planning ways to meet future needs strategically and abundantly.
The Baptist Foundation of New England can help you make an investment in the Kingdom of God that will continue to multiply, transforming lives and sustaining ministry for years to come.
How It Works
The BFNE supports Gospel work in New England by making carefully considered financial investments and using the proceeds to make grants or loans to New England Baptist churches and ministries. These proceeds also underwrite scholarships for New England Baptists preparing for ministry.
In this way, the BFNE maximizes the impact of your gift and helps sustain New England ministry long-term.
Make a donation or learn more about our funds by clicking the button below.
- God-Honoring – Holding God in highest regard as our ultimate authority, we strive to be Christ-centered and Biblically-based in all that we do.
- Priority of the Local Church – We affirm that the church has the primary role for making disciples, which includes teaching Biblical stewardship.
- Obedient Stewardship – We believe that each disciple is uniquely gifted to make Kingdom impact through obedient stewardship.
- Spiritual Growth – We value the spiritual growth of the donor by matching their passion and resources with Kingdom opportunities.
- Integrity – We will operate above reproach, especially in the areas of confidentiality, transparency and business ethics.
- Excellence – We will provide exceptional service and professional expertise with passion, integrity and creativity.
- Innovation – We will seek new and creative solutions that result in greater Kingdom impact.