Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does registration open? - Registration opens from 6:30-8:00 and will be closed during our Friday night session (8:30PM). Registration will resume after the evening session. Registration is located at the entrance to the Chapel.
2. Where do I go when I arrive at Camp Spofford? - Start with registration (see above).
3. What should I bring? - Bible, notebook, pen, journal, hardshell boots, clothing for activities of interest (gym/hiking), bedding (sheets, pillow, blanket or sleeping bag), toiletries (including towel, shower shoes), games for fellowship time, flashlight, warm clothing for nighttime activities, appropriate nighttime clothing, raincoat or umbrella, money for meals before and after Cultivate.
4. What meals are included? - Saturday - breakfast, lunch and dinner. - Sunday - breakfast (be sure to have money for meals before and after Cultivate)
5. Where will I be staying? - Camp Spofford has various lodges throughout the grounds. We have carefully crafted a rooming assignment to allow everyone a room. Please be sure to stick to rooming assignments. We will do our best to keep groups together!
6. I have children. Are they allowed to come? - Childcare will be provided for church staff, campus ministers, and group leaders with families during main sessions and track time. Granite Lodge has special priority for families, volunteers, speakers and band. - If you plan to bring your children you must contact Sarah Landry at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30th.
7. What is the format of the weekend? - Cultivate is made up of three large group sessions (Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday morning) and an extended time of focused studying in various “tracks”. Students will break off Saturday morning into one of three different tracks: Explore (people investigating or questioning their Christian faith) Grow (Christians desiring to mature spiritually in the Christian faith) Multiply (Christians who want to invest and influence friends, family, campus for Christ)
8. What recreation options are available? - Camp Spofford has several exciting opportunities for activity including an indoor full-size basketball court, exercise facility, game room, lounge, and climbing wall. Hiking trails (weather permitting) and shopping are available nearby.